All contributions to Peaslee are gratefully received & well utilized.
Click the link below to donate to Peaslee Neighborhood Center.
NEW! Now you can make monthly credit card donations—an easy way to support Peaslee! Choose an amount below and click “Subscribe” to set up a monthly donation.
You can support Peaslee while you grocery shop. Click here to learn more.The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
This is what leaving a legacy is about – doing something good that will outlast you for the pure JOY of it! When thinking about your legacy, consider making Peaslee a part of your plans:
- Add Peaslee to your Will
- Take advantage of the extended Charitable IRA Rollover (individuals age 70-1/2 and older may once again request direct transfers of funds from IRA Accounts (standard or Roth) to qualified public charities). Consult your financial advisor for more information
- Gifts of stock
One way for non-profits to make money is not to spend it! Here is a list of some items we always need:
Peaslee is a center for the community, which offers many opportunities in educational development and the arts. In order to continue our services we depend on your support and help. Below is a chart of what your money will do for Peaslee. White paper towels
- Art supplies of any kind - preferably preschool friendly
- board books
- wooden puzzles
- wooden doll house and wooden people
- imaginative kitchen play items
- paper plates
- paper cups
- plastic utensils
- paper towels
- paper napkins
- Toilet paper
- Toilet cleaner
- Latex gloves Lg/Med. (for diaper changing)
- 30/50 gallon bags
- brown paper towels trifold and single fold
- Window cleaner
- Multipurpose wipes
- Suretrac tile cleaner
- GoJo pink soap